[Campus-davis-staff] touching base on a few different things

Jackie Zhang nyjzhang at ucdavis.edu
Wed May 7 06:54:10 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna!

Updates:

-we just also reserved kemper lobby so we can fit over 100 people now
-I am in the process of doing the printouts
-What's an open license ? and I will talk to him about it
-If you give us some contacts for the companies, we can help contact them
for you. It will be good practice for club members .
-Is it possible to get more career panel people? can you give me a better
idea of how it works?
-is it possible for us to google hangout tomorrow 5-6? :)
-and yes, I can be a mentor and we have some volunteers

Best Regards,

Jackie Zhang