[Campus-columbia-staff] columbia-*.github.io

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Oct 19 07:35:20 UTC 2013

Howdy all staff, but mostly Shauna,

I created 10 repositories+organizations like
https://github.com/columbia-3/columbia-3.github.io -- I created 1 through
10.

Also, I finished up some scripts to automate this process, and I put them
in
https://github.com/openhatch/open-source-comes-to-campus/tree/master/scripts
. They are completely under-documented and some of the worst-written
Python I've written in a while, but actually might be reasonably readable.

Anyway, that's all from me for now. Further bulletins will be issued as
events warrant.

-- Asheesh.