[Campus-columbia-staff] logistics for open source event

Kathy Sun kathyxunsun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 02:25:31 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone!

The CS lounge is inside the CS building which is really just an enclosed
area near in the engineering building. Attendees will need to swipe into
the CS building.

We're hosting this on a weekend and Columbia rents out much of it's
community space on the weekends on the order $200+ per hour so I think the
CS lounge is the best fit space wise. Enough of the attendees will have
swipe access we can put someone on call for the event to let people and put
her phone number up on the the doors.

Regarding the dates, sorry about the confusion there. I've asked Melanie to
try to book the CS lounge for us on Saturday the 27th because we'll get
better turn out on Saturday than Sunday. If Saturday is already taken,
we'll look into Sunday.

Thanks,
Kathy