[Campus-columbia-staff] logistics for open source event

Jeffrey Lancaster jeffrey.lancaster at columbia.edu
Tue Apr 2 15:33:17 UTC 2013

Hi Asheesh,

   Thanks for getting in touch!  As I'm sure you can imagine, the end of
April is a busy time for all students who are getting ready for exams,
finals, and writing papers.  That said, we can't accommodate an event *in*
the Libraries right now at the expense of student working space.

   I would suggest asking the student contacts to reserve the Carleton
Lounge or another departmental lounge in the School of Engineering and
Applied Science - it's more likely those could work for your group.

   Good luck!

   --Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey Lancaster