[WMF-outreach-staff] RSVPs and ping emails

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 4 19:33:18 UTC 2012

A couple of things in the mail msg:  a) I'm thinking you should probably
use the full URL to the blog post 2) maybe rephrase to say something like
"an 'autoconfirmed' user is one whose account is at least 4 days old and
who has made at least 10 edits".  I think "people who have made 10 edits to
English Wikipedia, and waited 4 days." is not easy to understand.

It's *great* that we already have people RSVPing, thanks!

I participated in Weekend Testing last Saturday and got some verbal
confirmations from some of the testers there. Also, I mentioned on Twitter
that today would be a good day to create an account.  And I'll be
publicizing the Openhatch blog post further as well.

Thanks!
-Chris