[WMF-outreach-staff] RSVPs and ping emails

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Jun 4 19:20:54 UTC 2012

Hey all people who care about
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Article_feedback/Testing_June_2012 and
getting more attendees and managing them well,

I just thought I'd send a quick email to share my current plan and open
things up for others if you like.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap-ZVbdcf5dXdGh6MGtuUGxBS1Bhc3pyYWRENTdPb3c
is where people have been RSVP'ing. If you want me to share the document
with you (there are 10 RSVPs so far), I'm happy to do so. Just send me (on
this list, probably, or off-list if yiu must) your favorite email address
for use with Google Docs sharing.

Within a hour or so, I'm going to send the following email to all the RSVP
people shortly (attached as a mymail.txt). Chris, can you sanity-check
that text?

A day before the event, I'll send out a fresh reminder email to the people
who've signed up.