[WFS-India] Moving beyond Mani, objections and insane iterative verbiage

Kaustav Das Modak kaustav at codebinders.com
Tue Jun 25 14:37:19 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 25 June 2013 03:06 PM, Indranil Das Gupta wrote:

> Let us try to get back to the vision this group was originally started with.
>
> To start with, can we look forward to conducting 2 - 3 IRC workshops /
> tutorials in a month and one local event every 3 months at different
> locations? And possibly one annual physical event in India?

We had talks of organizing an "IRC workshop" on IRC pretty soon. Maybe
we can have a meeting soon enough and decide? I can't conduct the
workshop, but I can help with queries from participants.

Not going into the rest of the topic, the target looks pretty realistic
to me.

Cheers.

--
Kaustav Das Modak