[WFS-India] Moving beyond Mani, objections and insane iterative verbiage

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:36:48 UTC 2013

Dear all,

A huge amount of time and bandwidth has been wasted on this list in
utterly unproductive debate. The irreconcilable split in opinion is
clear. Mani has opted to fork out a new different group, one that is
more in line with her belief systems and agenda.

Fair enough Mani, go in peace! Thank you! _/\_

Let us try to get back to the vision this group was originally started with.

To start with, can we look forward to conducting 2 - 3 IRC workshops /
tutorials in a month and one local event every 3 months at different
locations? And possibly one annual physical event in India?

Reposing my confidence in the leaders of this groups in taking it forward.

may the source be with you
-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg