[WFS-India] Moving beyond Mani, objections and insane iterative verbiage

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:28:40 UTC 2013

> We had talks of organizing an "IRC workshop" on IRC pretty soon. Maybe we
can have a meeting soon enough and decide? I can't conduct the workshop,
but I can help with queries from participants.

Tarashish and Shantanu also  volunteered for the workshop. Lets meet this
Friday at 9:30pm at #wfs-india. I'll send out a mail suggesting the agenda.

@IDG, Thank you for steering the  discussion towards a constructive
direction.

Thanks,
Satabdi