[WFS-India] Suggestion for re-modelling of the mailing list rules

Kaustav Das Modak kaustav at codebinders.com
Fri Jun 21 15:39:21 UTC 2013

On Friday 21 June 2013 08:53 PM, A. Mani wrote:
> Combined Reply:
>
> 0. We are keeping all discussions open.
>
> So women's issues will definitely and have got into our discussions all through.
> In fact many of our IRC logs and previous ones are full of that.
> Am I the only one taking initiative?
> No. Yes I do have more radical plans in extending FOSS to new networks
> of people.

I don't think anyone so far has shown any objections to discussing
Women's issues in general, so far as they relate to FOSS or commons.
What are the target groups that you are aiming to reach out to?

> But, when it comes to mailing lists, we are talking about what we can
> discuss not plans. It should be in accordance with our mission and
> goals.

I haven't found any document on the mission and goal of this group. Was
it on the old website? If yes, can you please provide me the link? It
needs to be uploaded on the new website as well.

Without a mission and goals document, it gets pretty tough to follow them.

Best.

--
Kaustav Das Modak
Desinated Partner