[WFS-India] Suggestion for re-modelling of the mailing list rules

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 21:10:55 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:15 PM, Kaustav Das Modak
<kaustav at codebinders.com> wrote:
> FYI, there is already a clarified set of guidelines drafted at
> https://wfs-india.etherpad.mozilla.org/9 under Version 1 on that page. That
> was the subject matter of preceeding emails in this thread. Have you seen
> the edits or are you suggesting they don't meet the standards. If they
> don't, please reason why.

Yes I had not seen the modifications.

Well done, I will add a little more and then it will be done.
I want one line deleted. The whole thing should be easy to read.

Should we keep examples in a linked place or inline?

The top-post rule never gets into people's head :)
Examples are needed.

I am adding it inline

Best

A. Mani