[WFS-India] Suggestion for re-modelling of the mailing list rules

Kaustav Das Modak kaustav at codebinders.com
Thu Jun 20 13:44:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Thursday 20 June 2013 06:08 PM, Satabdi Das wrote:

> The new version is much better than the earlier one. I like the way
> "Basic Guidelines"  and "Mail Composition Guidelines" explain the
> guideline before suggesting them. The last 2 sections, I guess, will
> come in use when we have more members in this group.

The last 2 sections are intended for clarification. "Sharing files and
code snippets" will help people looking for ways to share their data.
"What to avoid?" is mainly intended for list moderators to handle
unwanted situations. However, both these sections are useful readings
for new members.

>     @all  Do read the draft and see if it is still too techie and newbie
>     unfriendly -
>     https://wfs-india.etherpad.mozilla.org/ep/pad/view/9/Dyfc9GVqBb
>
> It's not techie and newbie-unfriendly, but a bit long! :P

The length is worth the guideline :-D

Big thanks to IDG for smoothening it up!

--
Kaustav Das Modak,
Designated Partner,