[WFS-India] guideline while posting in the group

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 13:47:08 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Satabdi Das <satabdidas at gmail.com> wrote:

Satabdi,
                My view is that you are causing confusion by your
choice of words and misinterpreting my words.

> 1. I personally am against any kind of "preaching" and "teaching" and that's
> how I would like things in this group. We all are adults here and can learn
> things on ourselves. If someone wants to share anything, he/she is welcome
> to do so -

the words are confusing and can be misinterpreted. Anything can be teaching.
Any "view" is "preaching".

>but it  is not at all okay if someone uses the words like - "you
> are confused" or "sweeping things under the carpet" or "lying" or "corporate
> speak".
> In case,  you missed what I wanted to mean  by being polite - this is
> precisely what I meant.

Well, when others accuse then one has to respond.
"corporate speak", "sweeping things under the carpet" are about
content not the person.
"you are confused" ... ok that is hard on others. It is more about
choice of words and underlying logic. That could as well be "Let me
clarify". "lying"... I never used it ...

Others will also have language issues.

We need to clarify this part in detail

Best

A. Mani