[WFS-India] guideline while posting in the group

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 13:16:24 UTC 2013

> what is this against 'preaching or teaching". Makes no sense.
> Everybody's opinion counts.
>
> I am removing it unless somebody says something.

Mani,

I would like to make a few things clear.

1. I personally am against any kind of "preaching" and "teaching" and
that's how I would like things in this group. We all are adults here and
can learn things on ourselves. If someone wants to share anything, he/she
is welcome to do so - but it  is not at all okay if someone uses the words
like - "you are confused" or "sweeping things under the carpet" or "lying"
or "corporate speak".
In case,  you missed what I wanted to mean  by being polite - this is
precisely what I meant.

And I hope you will follow the above if you wish to post to this group.

2. It is NOT okay to delete something if someone has posted without asking
her. Please keep this in mind in future or otherwise I will have to revoke
administrator access from you.

Satabdi