[WFS-India] feedback on using the word "M$"

Aruna S safincrazy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 01:37:52 UTC 2013

I'm getting a little tired of this thread.

We are turning molehills into mountains by being alarmingly stubborn.

Since we are a group, and I would like things to be democratic, I propose
that we decide things that we disagree on by taking a vote instead of
pushing for our own concerns to be recognised when the majority of us
disagree. I understand that this can be difficult but it is important to
shape our ideology as a group instead of trying to impose on each other.
Obviously our personal beliefs are our own and I believe that they will not
diminish if we choose to give in sometimes for the greater good.

Please, let us all be reasonable.

Warmly,
Aruna