[WFS-India] feedback on using the word "M$"

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 19:21:53 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:01 AM, Tarashish Mishra <sunu0000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well we should put our point across for sure, but in a constructive and
> positive way; not by bashing Microsoft. Putting your point across is one
> thing and trying to impose your opinion on others is another :)

Where I have said anything much on Microsoft related issues?
Microsoft and other proprietary closed source companies continue to
perpetuate evil and so their actions needs to be explained to
everybody. See techrights.org for nice summaries of what they do. We
have other forums for handling evil corporate and govt policy.
 wfs-india does not have enough people for discussions on those as yet.

Your idea of 'positive' = 'ignoring facts' lacks rationality.  I do
not see why you are sticking to cliques that avoid analysis by using
terms like 'Microsoft bashing'. Corporates have become more evil and
powerful players in the plutocracy in most parts of the world.
If you talk about "media", then about 6 groups control most of the world.

Where are you going?

Best

A. Mani

--