[WFS-India] [Gnu-linux-discussion] [X] Courses under CCSA

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Jul 15 01:26:22 UTC 2013

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

    CC is ok what caught my eye was the funded by "Bill and Melinda Gates
    Foundation " ?

There is no need to reject free courses based on who funded them.
If you think there are flaws or problems in the courses themselves,
change what you need to change.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation