[WFS-India] [Gnu-linux-discussion] [X] Courses under CCSA

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat Jul 13 11:35:27 UTC 2013

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

    It says CC share alike with attrition in subject line.

(I think you mean "attribution".)  Oh, now I see.
I had not noticed it there.

That means they are indeed free.  I would be good if we
could convince them to say so.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation