[pydata-outreach-staff] Attendee-RSVP and Logistics email

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Dec 16 00:37:00 UTC 2012

(snipping context since I'm replying generally)

Vid, huge thanks to you for sending this out!

I see that people generally are either not answering the laptop setup
stuff, or have no problems. I'm going to go ahead and ping the one person
who said he did have some problems and see if we can get them resolved by
him following our instructions on the wiki.

Similarly, I'm pleased and relieved that we have no requests that are too
hard to accommodate for food. (-:

Super excited for tomorrow! I'll start a quick separate thread about my
thoughts for lunch, and will also try to spend some time listing out some
seemingly good first-time bugs in Pandas tonight just in case that can be
a help to Chang or others.

-- Asheesh.