[pydata-outreach-staff] Venue visit and/or wifi details

Vid svaksha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 20:19:45 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> (Sorry about extra latency at the moment; I'm on a train, en route, so my
> connectivity is a little spotty.)
>
> I'm theoretically arriving a smidge before 4:30 PM, and I'd love to stop by
> Pivotal Labs if it would be possible to arrange a visit. Vid, if you've
> been, I'd also (or alternatively) love to hear more about the venue, the
> access details (how we get in, etc.), and the seating.
>
> I'd also like to know more about what the wifi connectivity details are,
> since that's been a problem at past events, and I would love for this one to
> be smooth as porcelain.
>
> I'm happy to just try to stop by in person at Pivotal, but I'd prefer to
> arrange it with our contact there and maybe have other people on this list
> join me too, so we can seem (and be) more organized.

I cannot make it today as I've been sick the past 3 days, so if you
can wait till tomorrow I can make it as I had planned on going there
to check things for myself. The AV and wifi should not be an issue as
I'm told Pivotal hosts a lot of meet-ups, practically all the evenings
and weekends so I would be willing to trust other people's word on
this. Even so, I'd like to go and take a loo but not before Saturday.
Let me know how you plan to proceed.

Regards,
Vid  ॥ http://svaksha.com