[pydata-outreach-staff] Venue visit and/or wifi details

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Dec 14 18:33:17 UTC 2012

Hey all,

(Sorry about extra latency at the moment; I'm on a train, en route, so my
connectivity is a little spotty.)

I'm theoretically arriving a smidge before 4:30 PM, and I'd love to stop
by Pivotal Labs if it would be possible to arrange a visit. Vid, if you've
been, I'd also (or alternatively) love to hear more about the venue, the
access details (how we get in, etc.), and the seating.

I'd also like to know more about what the wifi connectivity details are,
since that's been a problem at past events, and I would love for this one
to be smooth as porcelain.

I'm happy to just try to stop by in person at Pivotal, but I'd prefer to
arrange it with our contact there and maybe have other people on this list
join me too, so we can seem (and be) more organized.

-- Asheesh.