[pydata-outreach-staff] Signup info form

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Dec 9 19:34:24 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I think these questions would be helpful for us to know the answers to, so
we can prepare accordingly.

<questions>
Name

Email address

One sentence: How did you hear about the event?

One sentence: What's your comfort level with git?

One sentence: Have you used Numpy or PyData or pandas before?

One sentence: Describe how much programming you have done in Python.

Do you have any dietary restrictions we should keep in mind when ordering
food? (e.g., "I'm vegan"; "I am vegetarian, so I don't eat meat but do eat
dairy and eggs"). Leave blank if omnivorous.

One sentence: What are you excited about learning?
</questions>

I designed a form and placed it here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFVKUzVTMGxTc0diYXN2S3NLeEh1OHc6MQ

It's helpful to have information about how people enjoyed the workshop,
and what they would have liked to see different, so I'll also prepare an
exit survey -- the above link has more info on that, and we clearly
communicate to people when we'll email them.

My questions for other staffers:

* Anything we should take away, add, or clarify in the above?

* Vid, would it be OK to grant me access to the EventBrite backend so I
can send this out to people as they sign up, including the people who have
already signed up?

Let me know,

-- Asheesh.