[OH-Publicity] postcard mockup

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Fri Feb 14 21:53:23 UTC 2014

Shauna,
I love the front!! You did a great job! The back is ok, but could be
tweaked maybe a tiny bit.

Perhaps write "get in touch" instead of spelling out the email address
 and campus link twice so that you can move the side margins in a bit, and
then put the email and link in bolder and bigger either at the very top or
the the bottom.

I also think it would help to change the "iffy" language to a more
assumptive voice. For example:

Donations
Open Source Comes to Campus is funded by donations form community members
who care. Visit openhatch.org/donate to find a giving level that is
comfortable for you!

I hope that helps! (Feel free to use all, some or none of this!)
Cheers,
Deb