[OH-Publicity] postcard mockup

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:58:38 UTC 2014

I made a mockup of a postcard to distribute at SCALE (and other events).

Looking for general design/content feedback.  Also, a few specific
questions:

- Is the font size appropriate?  I'm not sure how it will translate from
screen to print out - it seems like it could be too big or too small.

- If we can use a smaller font and therefore have more text, is there
vital/important information you think is missing?

- Suggestions for making the back side look more professional?  I want to
keep it black and white to cut costs.

I've got zero design training and I'm using GIMP (which, maybe other people
can design well in Gimp, but I find it frustrating) so if folks can help me
turn this from mockup to ready-to-print, I'd greatly appreciate the help.

~ Shauna