[OH-Publicity] SCALE booth plans

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 18:37:06 UTC 2014

Status update on the plans for the SCALE booth.

*High Priority*

* Stickers
PREP NEEDED:  *Asheesh* will mail to *Carol *who will bring them to the
event.

* Postcard/booklet/handout
PREP NEEDED:  *Shauna* will prep and send to place near *Carol *who will
pick them up and bring them to event.

* Pictures
PREP NEEDED:  *Shauna* will select photos and send them to a place near
*Carol* who will pick them up and bring them to the event.

*Less High Priority*

* Monitor/Raspberry Pi/Keyboard setup for viewing website
PREP NEEDED:  *Carol *has the pieces of this, will presumably bring and
assemble.

* I'd like to get a big piece of paper and label it "advice for newcomers
to FOSS" (alternatively/additionally, "how I contribute to FOSS", etc) and
ask people to write
PREP NEEDED: *Shauna* will obtain paper and markers; *Carol* will bring
portable easel

* A big sign (or two) to hang on the booth.
PREP NEEDED:  *Shauna *will order and print to a place near *Carol *who
will pick it up.