[OH-Publicity] Possible move of blog to wp-engine

Britta Gustafson brittag at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 04:49:42 UTC 2014

Thank you Mike, I believe I have fixed both of these things!

We also talked about potential ways to improve the blog, such as adding a
box under each post with information about the person who posted it, to
give better credit to authors. This kind of thing:
http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/9-top-free-wordpress-author-bio-box-plugins/
- although I haven't yet figured out which is the best plugin to use for
this.

Britta