[OH-Publicity] Possible move of blog to wp-engine

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Tue Aug 12 04:55:45 UTC 2014

There's one final problem, but this probably at redirection end --
http://openhatch.org/blog/2014/welcome-newcomers-at-software-freedom-day/
is redirected to
http://blog.openhatch.org//2014/welcome-newcomers-at-software-freedom-day/
-- note // -- resulting in 404. There's probably an extra / in a
.htaccess or similar on openhatch.org.

Mike