[OH-Publicity] Possible move of blog to wp-engine

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Tue Aug 12 04:29:08 UTC 2014

Great, I'm sure it will be much nicer for all.

Two things that could be fixed: permalinks have changed, now include
month. Meaning all previous links to blog posts are broken. Remove
month from permalink structure.

Links are showing up as openhatch.wpengine.com. I assume this can be
overriden probably in site general settings/site address.

Mike