[OH-Publicity] A blog post about the OSI+OpenHatch fiscal sponsorship

Karl Fogel kfogel at opensource.org
Sun Dec 22 21:42:43 UTC 2013

[Adding OSI General Manager Patrick Masson to this thread, with
Asheesh's permission.  Note Patrick may need to be moderated through
before he can reply on-list (and my posts might be waiting in the
moderation queue too, judging from the bot notice I just got :-).]

Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> writes:
>Hey all,
>
>I wanted to give some props to the Open Source Initiative for being
>our fiscal sponsor, as they're helping make the current donation
>campaign possible.
>
>To that extent, I or Karl Fogel or Mike Linksvayer or anyone else
>should write a blog post about that. So I'm sending this email as a
>reminder that we should think about that, hopefully before the end of
>the year.

Asheesh, thanks.

I think Patrick will be putting an item about the OpenHatch fiscal
sponsorship into our Newsletter, which is currently being assembled.  I
don't know whether he's planning to blog about the fiscal sponsorship on
the OSI Blog too, or instead just do one blog post for the whole
Newsletter when it comes out.  But now he's in this thread, so if
OpenHatch and OSI want to coordinate on timing of related posts, they
can!

Best,
­K