[OH-Publicity] A blog post about the OSI+OpenHatch fiscal sponsorship

Patrick Masson masson at opensource.org
Mon Dec 23 17:04:58 UTC 2013

Thanks Karl, Hi Asheesh...

I think it would be best if someone with a bit more
history/understanding of the partnership wrote the piece. I would be
happy to point to it in the newsletter, but coming in new to the OSI and
late to the OpenHatch partnership, I'm afraid I couldn't provide too
much for a blog post.

I think a post from Asheesh and Karl would be nice to highlight the work
they and our two organizations did together to get things going.

Will that work?
Patrick

--
Patrick Masson