[OH-Publicity] A blog post about the OSI+OpenHatch fiscal sponsorship

Karl Fogel kfogel at opensource.org
Sun Dec 22 21:28:03 UTC 2013

Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> writes:
>I wanted to give some props to the Open Source Initiative for being
>our fiscal sponsor, as they're helping make the current donation
>campaign possible.
>
>To that extent, I or Karl Fogel or Mike Linksvayer or anyone else
>should write a blog post about that. So I'm sending this email as a
>reminder that we should think about that, hopefully before the end of
>the year.

Asheesh, thanks.  On the OSI side, Patrick Masson (our rockin' new
General Manager) will be putting an item about the fiscal sponsorship
into our Newsletter, which he is currently assembling.  I don't know
whether he was planning to blog about it on the OSI Blog too, or if he's
just going to do one blog post with the whole Newsletter, but if you
want, I can follow up again here with Patrick on CC, so that you and he
have the option of coordinating on timing.  Shall I do that?

Best,
-K