[OH-Publicity] OpenHatch t-shirts!

Karen Rustad karen at openhatch.org
Fri Jan 27 03:44:28 UTC 2012

Hello Publicity (and also freedeb, who I'm not sure is on this list)!

I've thought for a while that OpenHatch ought to have t-shirts, for
publicity purposes when we go to conferences, run events, and so forth.
Last night I worked on a shirt design which ended up having a number of
iterations / variations.
http://littlegreenriver.com/stuffs/oh-shirts/oh-t-shirt-hatching-2.png is
the latest iteration; you can see all the others in
http://littlegreenriver.com/stuffs/oh-shirts/.

Let me know what you think! Also if you have ideas for who/where to get
shirts printed (silkscreened, on reasonably nice men's and women's shirts,
not prohibitively expensive for small batches), that would be useful!

-- Karen