[OH-Publicity] Two LibrePlanet 2012 proposals

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Jan 25 21:06:39 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I sent two proposals to the FSF Campaigns staff for LibrePlanet. I thought
it'd be good to send them to the OH-Publicity list, at the very least so
that other people can use them as bsis for similar talk proposals
elsewhere.

(Also, I now see that some of these have typos still in them. Drat.)

This is for the CFP that closed yesterday:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet2012

-- Asheesh.