[OH-Publicity] Talks for SCALE

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Tue Dec 4 23:11:20 UTC 2012

> Are any of you submitting talks to SCALE, the Southern California Linux
> Expo? It's February 22-24, 2013 near the LAX airport.

I've already submitted one talk on Tech and Dystopia (possible
keynote?) and one on Delegation. I will probably submit a third talk
on "software patent aggregators" and may lead a workshop with Jake
Edge on messaging/talking to the press.

> Deb Nicholson says this is one of her favorite conferences, as I recall, so
> that's a pretty positive review! I myself went in 2011, and was amazed at
> how many attendees they draw. I did feel like some of the conference talks
> that I saw could have been better-organized and more well-prepared, so I
> think that OpenHatch people could compete very well for talk slots.

Agreed! Submit your talks for SCALE! I'm hoping to be in LA a day or
two early for dollar taco nights and/or the Kobe taco truck.
You can join me if you like!
Cheers,
Deb