[pedagogy] A term for "teaching community"?

Selena Deckelmann selena at chesnok.com
Sat Apr 13 20:55:14 UTC 2013

Thanks for this!

I think what I was after this: http://www.centerforcsri.org/plc/program.html

Professional Learning Community (PLC) is the term used in schools for
"teachers getting together to learn from each other", among other things.

So, the term I'll be searching with in the future is that. I should
probably rebrand this group to use that term in some way, since that's what
the industry term is.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com