[pedagogy] Reading list of research about teaching

Selena Deckelmann selena at chesnok.com
Fri Apr 12 18:04:20 UTC 2013

Hi!

I was just chatting with Greg Wilson and he pointed me to this amazing
resource:

http://teaching.software-carpentry.org/about/

and

http://teaching.software-carpentry.org/2013/04/06/some-interesting-reading/

Greg is leading a small group (starting in May) to level-up on research
related to teaching computer science. So, I'm guessing that's: talk about
key take aways, read some papers/books together, meet to chat about them.
Maybe bonus rounds for applying learnings and reporting back. Greg can
correct all the words I'm putting into his mouth! :)

Who's in?

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com