[Pdxpw-staff] notes on editor choice

Selena Deckelmann selena at chesnok.com
Sun Jul 8 18:15:00 UTC 2012

Re: licensing costs -- this is the type of thing that we could
fundraise for, IMO. Given that we're also engaging in a non-profit
endeavor, with some careful maneuvering I'll bet that we could get a
substantial discount for a "site license" for the tool.

I know one issue in the past has been a desire for using FOSS tools.
But our use of CodingBat sort of throws all that out the window, IMO.

Let's use the best tool for the job! :)

-selena

http://chesnok.com