[mpw-staff] Visitors! Instructors! TAs!

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Mar 21 02:55:22 UTC 2012

> Given how much travel I've been doing this quarter, for my sanity I'm
> just going to book a hotel room somewhere convenient and pay for
> anything over the BPW budget out of pocket. I will ping the BPW staff to
> see if I can get 1 more person to come out and let you know as soon as I
> hear more on that.

+1 for sanity. I'll be driving to/from Indiana every day and can do
supply runs, sightseeing excursions, etc. with y'all if you like at any
point in time.

> Remember that you can get reimbursed for up to $400 in workshop expenses
> from the BPW grant.

My guess is that we'll end up using most if not all of that for the BPW
staffers coming in (or at least I'd say you folks are first priority;
I've got food in my fridge I can pack for lunch and can pay the gas for
my car out of pocket as my 'donation' towards getting MPW started).

--Mel