[mpw-staff] Visitors! Instructors! TAs!

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 02:43:42 UTC 2012

Hi Mel and staff,

My talk on how the Internet works was accepted, so I'm definitely coming
for the workshop and for that. The LinuxFest site seems to be down, or I'd
tell you when and where the talk is:
http://www.indianalinux.org/cms/speakers2012.

Given how much travel I've been doing this quarter, for my sanity I'm just
going to book a hotel room somewhere convenient and pay for anything over
the BPW budget out of pocket. I will ping the BPW staff to see if I can get
1 more person to come out and let you know as soon as I hear more on that.

So for Boston you are guaranteed at least 1 staffer and don't need to worry
about helping with travel arrangements.

Remember that you can get reimbursed for up to $400 in workshop expenses
from the BPW grant.

-Jessica