[Foss-outreach-la] Welcome to the organizing group for open source outreach events in LA!

Guru Devanla grdvnl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 16:59:13 UTC 2014

Hi All,

A) I'm Guru Devanla. I have worked has software engineer for over 12 years
now. I am back at school finishing my PhD in Computer Science. Currently,
in LA.

B)  I contribute to open source in my free time and I believe it has been
the force for the huge advancement we have had in all these years. I would
like to help others contribute to open source as well!

C)  Not sure, I can be a mentor, probably. And also assist in organizing.

Hope to work with all of you soon!

Guru