[OH-Dev] I am an arms dealer / Fitting you with weapons in the form of weekly meetings (Sat Sep 10, 4 PM US/Eastern)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Sep 10 07:14:10 UTC 2011

We have a weekly meeting coming up pretty soon:

     date --date="Sep 10 16:00:00 EDT"

That's in about 13 hours.

I will be trying to create a document that presents what it would take for
us to be "feature-complete", and have a site that best-shows what we want.

I hope to see a bunch of y'all there!

The agenda is this, in theory:

* Say hello

* Talk about what we're working on, and what we want help with

* Release planning

* What we hope to get done in the next week

I think that #2 and #3 will merge into each other again. This time, I will
present more of a plan.

Ciao for now!