[OH-Dev] Project page UI changes?

Karen Rustad karen at openhatch.org
Mon Oct 17 04:57:54 UTC 2011

I've been mocking up (on paper) what this might look like, and I have one
piece of feedback:

I don't think there should be a separate "Add info" tab. First having the
edit view so "far" (conceptually speaking) from the thing being edited seems
bad. Also cramming in the editing interface for the project info, Q&As, and
buildhelper all into one tab seems like a usability nightmare.

Second the IWH handler is "inline" -- IWHelpers are viewed in the same place
that they are handled/"edited". Thus it would be more consistent if the
other tabs were edited inline as well.

Other than that, though, this concept seems reasonable to me!

-- Karen