[Devel] roundup milestones and patch for divide by zero issue

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Jan 5 14:33:45 UTC 2011

On Tue, 4 Jan 2011, will kahn-greene wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just set up Roundup for PyBlosxom, but needed milestones
> functionality.  Asheesh kindly shared the work that you folks had done
> with the OpenHatch Roundup instance with me.  That helped a TON!  Thank
> you OpenHatch Ninja Team so much for the work that you did.  Asheesh
> says Jack did most of the work--thank you Jack!
>
> One thing I bumped into was that if a milestone has no bugs in it, then
> it kicks up a divide-by-zero error when going to issue.index.html for a
> given milestone.  I fixed that.  If there's a better way to fix it, I'm
> all ears...  This is my first foray into Zope TAL, so my ignorance as to
> what can/can't be done is pretty high.

I'd been getting a few errors from Roundup involving dividing by zero. I
just applied this with "git am", and it applies cleanly.

Thanks *so* much! This is great.

(I'm CC:ing you because you're not on the list.)

Oh, one more thing I guess -- as per
http://openhatch.org/wiki/How_we_handle_patches , I'd like it if you'd
email the list saying that you're fine with licensing your work under
AGPLv3 (preferably also any later version).

You have an unusual magnetic personality.  Don't walk too close to
metal objects which are not fastened down.