[Devel] roundup milestones and patch for divide by zero issue

will kahn-greene willg at bluesock.org
Wed Jan 5 14:44:01 UTC 2011

Top-posting for easy access to permission granting.

I hereby give you permission to license that contribution under the
Affero GPL, version 3 or later, at your option.

But why stop there?  I give you full permission to also:

* put it on a t-shirt, sell it and make a million dollars

* translate it into perl, put it on a t-shirt, sell it, and make a
million dollars

* engrave it on the base of a statue of a giant marble gnu and sell it
to the highest bidder

* print it on a banner and have it towed by a plane across a fancy beach
for all beach-comers to see and ogle at (I have a theory that if we did
this with more Free Software, more people would really dig how cool it is)

* mold a pile of mashed potatoes into something resembling the code,
call it a derivative work because "this means something!", sell it and
make a million dollars

* etc.