[Devel] roundup milestones and patch for divide by zero issue

will kahn-greene willg at bluesock.org
Tue Jan 4 21:56:03 UTC 2011

Hi!

I just set up Roundup for PyBlosxom, but needed milestones
functionality.  Asheesh kindly shared the work that you folks had done
with the OpenHatch Roundup instance with me.  That helped a TON!  Thank
you OpenHatch Ninja Team so much for the work that you did.  Asheesh
says Jack did most of the work--thank you Jack!

One thing I bumped into was that if a milestone has no bugs in it, then
it kicks up a divide-by-zero error when going to issue.index.html for a
given milestone.  I fixed that.  If there's a better way to fix it, I'm
all ears...  This is my first foray into Zope TAL, so my ignorance as to
what can/can't be done is pretty high.

Patch is attached.  I hope it helps!

/will