[Ccsf-campus-staff] CCSF OSCTC Status Update

Tyler B tylerbrothers1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 03:16:57 UTC 2014

I merged a pull request for the ccsf.openhatch.org website too:

   - Add September 11th as an additional laptop setup day (next thursday,
   coders club meeting day)
   - Updated the 'ready to contribute' workshop section to include
   self-guided and regular step by step guides for each curriculum.

Sincerely,

Tyler Brothers

   -