[Ccsf-campus-staff] checking in

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:11:23 UTC 2014

Hi CCSF organizers,

Just wanted to check in and see how everything's going.  I've been
operating on the "if they need anything from OpenHatch, they'll ask"
principle, but I wanted to let you know/remind you of a few things:

A)  For projects time, it's generally a good idea to have a few specific
projects prepped for people to work on.  It looks like, from the volunteer
emails I've seen, there are a few volunteers coming who maintain open
source projects.  We should invite them to feature them at the event!  If
you/they want help getting their projects set up, just contact me/Asheesh
via this ccsf-campus-staff list.

B)  Each section needs a presenter who is comfy with presenting it.  If you
don't have that, let us know, so we can do some targeted recruitment.

C)  Asheesh will be around evenings this week to meet with people, online
or in person, to answer questions/go over curriculum/etc.

I think that's all.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

~ Shauna