[Ccsf-campus-staff] Created share GDrive folder

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Mon Mar 17 01:03:51 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I created a shared Google Drive folder; you likely can see it here:

https://drive.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser=0#folders/0B5-ZVbdcf5dXRFozRmxrZk5fbzA

If you can't see it, please feel invited to email the list and ask to be
added to the folder. (Or email Geoffrey off-list, or me in a pinch.)

Also, for context: I'm Asheesh, volunteer President of OpenHatch, and
helped organize the last event. I'm currently in a cafe with geofft
thinking about staffers, and I realized that we have this collection of
documents which are very likely to be of use.

I'm very excited to see everyone on the list -- some who I know, some who I
don't! -- and happy to help out remotely or pre-event where I can.