[Ccsf-campus-staff] checking in

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Mon Mar 10 21:19:16 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Our honorarium & food budget looks good:

    -- $500 from US Dept of State's Community College Initiative -- toward
the honorarium
    -- $500 from TechSF again -- toward food
    -- likely $500 from our InterClub Council (approval should happen at
meeting today) -- toward food

I've created the registration form:

https://docs.google.com/a/mail.ccsf.edu/forms/d/1uK0yqy64UY8PsfmwXawXTAqej_9uWow1WewAdMf5goQ/viewform

...and wonder if we can use the 'ccsf.openhatch.org' pages again?  Can I
get edit permission to those pages, or can someone update the text to:

    -- read 'Saturday, March 22nd' instead of 'Saturday, June 29th'
    -- include the new registration form?

Finally, we need to have another discussion of the curriculum.  Can we set
up another Google Hangouts chat just on this point ideally this week?  I
could be available in these windows of time:

    -- Tue/Wed/Thu between 11am - 4pm
    -- Tues between 4-6:30pm
    -- Wed after 8pm

** When are convenient times for everyone else on this list? **

More importantly, I think we need help recruiting presenters.  So far, I
think Geoff is the only one confirmed.

Katherine