[Ccsf-campus-staff] checking in

Geoffrey Thomas geofft at ldpreload.com
Wed Mar 5 09:55:05 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-26 16:51, Shauna Gordon-McKeon wrote:
> Hi CCSF event planners,
>
> One of your local organizers, kevr, stopped by IRC today to say hello,
> and it reminded me that I wanted to check in and see how everything's
> going, where you are in planning, etc.  Geofft, what's the status?
>
> Hope you're all well!

Hi folks,

I just wanted to send a reply that I'm alive but behind at everything
(primarily I let myself get sucked into promising some things for a
release at work, and we're behind on that release). OSCTC is my next
priority but it'll be at least two or three days before it moves from
"next" to "current". So, sorry about an unhelpful reply to the checkin,
but hopefully that's more useful than silence. :-/

--
Geoffrey Thomas
geofft at ldpreload.com